Property documentation necessary to sell

Property documentation necessary to sell

Documents required for sale of property:

- Tax Office Property Certificate/Booklet (Valid for 6 months)

- Registry Certificate (Valid for 1 year)

- Habitation License / City Hall Certificate

- CH Certified Final Drawings/Floor Plans (Indispensable if the purchase is through Bank funding)

- Energetic Certificate (Valid for 10 years)

- Technical Sheet including all engineering details + proof of deposit at the CH

(Applicable to properties with a Habitation Licence from March 2004 onwards)

- Owners and Spouses IDs and Tax Payers Nos.


 To present on the Final Deed:

- Copy of Advert of Right of Preference for Rustic Properties or Properties on Urban High Pressure Zone (Copy of online Ad and Proof of Payment of the Ad)

- Proof of no debt to the Condominium/HOA

- Proof of no debt to the Tax Office

- Mortgage Discharge (if applicable)

- Latest utilities invoices


We will be happy to give you support throughout all the process. Don´t hesitate getting in touch.

® Nuno Franco Mediação Imobiliária All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Casafari CRM
(0) (0)
+351 933062315